Friday, May 27, 2011

Discovery

I have made a discovery.

And I'm in love.

While browsing for wedding music which was actually the only fun part so far, I found a lot of people referencing VSQ. I was like what the hell is VSQ. So I googled it and found out that it is Vitamin String Quartet.  (click link to see list on Amazon.)

A string quartet that remakes popular songs. For example Sweet Child O' Mine.


Or Wonderwall.


Awesome.

Then I happened to find one of Fiance's favorite songs, Little Wing by Jimi Hendrix. So we decided to use that as the Prelude. But now that I've found all of these awesome songs, I want to use like every single one of them.

9 comments:

SkippyMom said...

What a great find! I bet the Jimi was is awesome. I love that song. :)

This is all so exciting JM! [I hope you don't get tired of me saying that. :)]

Southhamsdarling said...

I agree with Skippy - it is all SO exciting. We'll be living every step of the preparations for the wedding with you! By the way, I possibly might have missed it, but have you actually set a date for the wedding yet? ThaT music site sounds awesome!

Amy said...

They're SOOOO amazing!

BB said...

That is a great find is right. Hope you find all your songs that you want. Woo Hoo.

Lyndylou said...

I love it!!!!

steph c said...

I'm totally nuts about VSQ :)) And they have Stolen by Dashboard, which I'm admittedly obsessed with.

Toni Rose said...

this blog idea is awesome!! congrats on the engagement again ! :)

Jo-Anne's Ramblings said...

Love it sounds like a great find

tya6i said...

play bazaar buying any laptop, it is important to consider what you will be using the laptop for. For example, if you will be using your laptop to primarily play games, you need one that has a graphics card. If, on the other hand, you will be using your laptop to do business presentations, you will need one that comes with the necessary programs.satta king