Monday, July 11, 2011

Super Duper Excited!

I know every blogger says that they have the best readers, but I'm pretty sure mine are the best. When I got home today, there was a package waiting for me. I opened it up and saw this beauty.

It's a journal! And inside was a wonderful note that says,

Best Wishes for a Wonderful Life Together
                                                       Teresa

Thank you so much to Teresa from The Middle Side of Life. You have no idea how happy this gift made me, especially after the Monday I had!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw! I LOVE cute journals, I'm such a sucker for them!

tya6i said...

play bazaar that by using a locksmith, you are essentially allowing someone to enter your home whose job it is to pick locks. If you truly feel they aren't on the up and up, then don't hire them. This is the reason that you should pay them a visit in their place of business prior to providing them with your address.satta king